Summer Kyol Che 2012 in Providence
A Kyol Che (“coming together”) is a longer, intensive meditation retreat held in the winter and summer.
Held at our Diamond Hill Zen Monastery, it is modeled after the traditional winter and summer retreats in the mountain temples of Korea.
For more detailed information, download the Kyol Che Information Booklet (pdf format).
To register for your retreat online – fill out the retreat registration form.
- July 14,15 Zen Master Bon Haeng
- July 16-21 Zen Master Soeng Hyang
- July 21-28 Judy Roitman, JDPSN
- Break for Founders Day Weekend
- July 30-Aug. 4 Linc Rhodes, JDPSN
- Aug. 4-10 Zen Master Bon Haeng